The Onlineshop (Cyclepassion) is operated by the company Cyclepassion (Anke Wilken), Lutherstraße 42, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany. Cyclepassion is the contractual partner for all deliveries and services within this offer.
- Conclusion of the contract
The order submitted by you as the buyer constitutes an offer made to Cyclepassion to conclude a sales contract. Once your order has been placed with Cyclepassion, Cyclepassion will send an e-mail confirming the receipt of your order and listing its respective details (order confirmation). This order confirmation does not yet constitute the acceptance of the offer but is merely to inform about the receipt of the order. A sales contract is only concluded once the ordered item is shipped to the buyer. All offers are valid as long as stocks last.
- Legal right of return instructions
Right of return
You can return the goods within two weeks of delivery without giving any reason. The period begins at the earliest with receipt of the goods and this instruction. In order to meet the revocation period the punctual dispatch of the revocation or goods is sufficient. The revocation must be sent to:
Consequences of return
ln case of an effective revocation, either party shall return benefits already received or surrender gains derived (e.g. benefits from use), if any. Should you be unable to return the received goods in total or in part or only in deteriorated condition, compensation must be made to the extent of the loss in value suffered, if applicable. This does not apply to products returned if their unsatisfactory condition is due solely to their testing of a kind you could have possibly conducted in a store. You may avoid the obligation for compensation by not using the products as an owner and by refraining from any actions which could affect their value.
- Delivery/Shipping costs
- Shipping costs and delivery times depend on the country the items are shipped to and the weight of the package.
- In case of visible damage to the shipping packaging please check the content of the consignment immediately and in the presence of the delivery service's representative and obtain their written confirmation of the damage instantly.
- Shipping costs are listed below:
- Germany: 2¤, No Shipping charges over 10 €
- Benelux, Austria, France, Italy, UK, Czech Republic, Sweden, Irland, Poland, Hungary, Slovenia, Denmark, Spain: 9 €
- Estonia, Lativa, Finland, Portugal: 14 €
- Switzerland, Norway and other countries: 29 €
- Desk calendar worldwide: 7 €
- Printing plates: on request
- Prices and methods of payment
- Prices are subject to confirmation. They apply ex-warehouse in Heidelberg plus shipping costs. The prices stated on the website www.cyclepassion.com at the time of the order shall apply.
- All deliveries to non-EU countries (e.g. Switzerland) are effected without the value-added tax applicable in Germany (19% VAT are currently included in the prices).
- Cyclepassion only accepts deliveries abroad if payment is made in advance by credit card (Master, Visa and American Express) or via Paypal.
- Rejection of orders
Cyclepassion is free to turn down online orders. The decision is at the discretion of Cyclepassion. If bike Cyclepassion will not accept an online order, the buyer will be notified without delay.
- Reservation of title
All delivered goods remain the property of Cyclepassion until full payment has been made.
- Cyclepassion shall not be held liable for damages other than to the delivered goods; in particular Cyclepassion shall not be held liable for lost profits or any other financial loss on the part of the customer.
- The preceding liability limitations do not apply if the cause of the loss or damage is based on willful intent or gross negligence, or in case of personal injury. If Cyclepassion negligently breaches a duty or obligation essential to the contract, the obligation to pay compensation for property damages shall be restricted to the damage that typically occurs.
- Data protection
Your safety is our top priority. Our servers use the latest standard 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology.
Cyclepassion will save customer data for internal use only and strictly in accordance with the German Federal Data Protection Act [Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG]. All personal information is treated confidentially. We do not disclose, sell, license or otherwise make available any of the information provided to third parties for commercial use. Your e-mail address is used only to send you our newsletter (customer information, special offers).
The content, design and texts of our online shop are the intellectual property of Cyclepassion and are protected by copyright. The use of any pictures, texts and logos without the written permission of Cyclepassion is illegal and will have legal consequences.
- Other provisions
German law applies to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. Insofar as the parties are registered merchants within the meaning of the Handelsgesetzbuch or if the buyer has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany, any disputes arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship between Cyclepassion and the buyer shall be settled before a competent regional or local court of law at the domicile of Cyclepassion.
Errors and omissions excepted. Prices are subject to change.